Friday, May 04, 2007

Purity Resource for Parents & their Preteens / Preteen Workers


Passport2Purity is a resource to help parents prepare their preteens for sexual purity. It will help them connect with their preteen during a fun, interactive weekend retreat! This exciting, guided weekend for father and son or mother and daughter will prepare their preteen for physical changes to come, preempt peer pressure, and establish biblical principles on sex and dating. They will have the opportunity to connect with their son or daughter in a deeper way, create a heart-to-heart time for some of life's most intimate issues, and help their child decide in advance what his or her convictions will be, based on God's word.

This is a resource that I have available for our preteen families to check out and use. My wife and I have used it with our oldest daughter (She is in jr. high now) and several other people I know have used it and highly recommend it!

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR AMAZON.COM LINK.

Joe

3 comments:

The Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 250 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were about 190 bucks on every page. But for all I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?