Monday, May 15, 2006

Let me tell you about the church I minister at and it's leadership - They are the best group of men that I have ever served under. Their foresight and insight is something to be admired. They are not afraid to take the jump when necesary, in order bring about change, but at the same time, they are men of prayer and caution! They are not satified with the "status quo," they want no stagnation; instead they want to honor God in all that they do and sometimes that means we stop doing what we are well, in order to do something new with excellence.

I say all this, because it was two years ago that they decided to invest time, energy, and resources to start a ministry to preteens (Actually, they started this a little before this time, but I came on two years ago as paid staff). They saw the need to ministry to preteens outside the traditional realm of Children's Ministry and they took the jump. If you haven't taken the jump to minister to preteens outside the traditional realm of Children's Ministry, then you need too! Contact me if you don't know where to start.

Keep it real in Christ,
Joe

No comments: